Market research for healthcare professionals
What we do
- We deliver over 2000 projects per year using only our proprietary panel.
- Last year alone we achieved over 1000 cancer studies (including 70 hemophilia studies).
- Consultancy and advice to ensure your survey is appropriately tailored for the Japanese market.
Telephone Depth Interviews
Web-Assisted Telephone Interviews
- Over 300 physician respondent recruitments in the last year.
- A comprehensive service, including the provision of highly experienced moderators in all major Japanese cities.
- Appropriate methodologies which fits well with your study objectives.
Examples of what we have achieved;
|Study topics||Number of Qualified
|Rheumatoid Arthritis||360||7 days|
|Parkinson's disease||330||5 days|
|Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)||200||4 days|
|Colorectal cancer||200||3 days|
|Study topics||Methodologies||Number of Interviews|
|EGFR in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)||In-Depth Interview||15|
|Malignant tumor||Telephone Depth Interview||12|
|Hemophilia||Telephone Depth Interview||8|
|Metastatic breast cancer||Telephone Depth Interview||7|
Who we are
Largest verified physician panel in Japan
M3, Inc. maintains professional relationships with over 250,000 verified Japanese physicians, which accounts for about 80% of the total physician workforce in Japan. We also have connections to ～120,000 pharmacists, ～80,000 nurses and other healthcare professionals in Japan.
We have healthcare experts ready for quantitative and qualitative research, providing our client’s access to the largest healthcare community in Japan. We tailor market-leading, comprehensive solutions to your methodology. With over 15 years’ experience building and managing our large panel, along with ISO 26362 certification and compliance, you can rest assured your projects are in the best hands.
Focus on healthcare market research
Since we work solely in healthcare, we have the fastest delivery times and guarantee quality to our clients.
We are trusted by major global pharmaceutical companies, market research companies and consulting firms for whom reliable data, often with a rapid turnaround, is essential for success in the healthcare industry.
Trusted company, endorsed by global brands
Reliable, relevant data
We give you access to reliable, relevant data, as our panel is closely mapped to, and representative of universe sizes in the following categories:
- Facility settings (General Practitioner Vs Hospital Physicians)
- Age groups
Facility settings (General Practitioner Vs Hospital Physicians)
Split of General Practitioner/ Hospital Physician
※divided by 100 beds
Split of age groups